Favorite Land in Homestuck

Discuss Homestuck and related works such as Hiveswap, Pesterquest, Homestuck^2, and Problem Sleuth here!
herry77

Re: Favorite Land in Homestuck

Post by herry77 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:21 am

itsyaboybigBerd wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:34 am
Land of Little Cubes and Tea has the best acronym, hands down.

the Alpha kids' planets have a place in my heart because Act 6 Act 4 was one of the final "good" moments in the comic. And T Moria's "Even In Death" mix is possibly my favorite song on the whole soundtrack.
Plus the designs of those four planets is amazing, except for the Land of Crypts and Helium, that one's too gray.
The Alpha kids' planets are iconic in Homestuck lore, each brimming with unique charm and significance. Act 6 Act 4 indeed encapsulated some of the comic's most memorable moments. And T Moria's "Even In Death" mix adds an emotional depth that resonates long after reading. Land of Little Cubes and Tea forever.

YuyukoSaigyouzi
Pronouns: she/they
Classpect: Sylph of Rage
Moon: Derse

Post by YuyukoSaigyouzi » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:33 pm

Wrath and Angels always seemed to be the coolest to me (although perhaps that's due to Eridan's classpect being mine inverted).
Quartz and Melody was awesome.

sagma11
Pronouns: na

Post by sagma11 » Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:05 pm

A favorite land in Homestuck can vary based on personal preferences, such as the land's aesthetics, the challenges it presents, or the character it belongs to. For instance, fans might favor the Land of Heat and Clockwork for its intriguing design and its connection to Dave.
Last edited by sagma11 on Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tertiaryapocalypse
Pronouns: he/him
Classpect: mage of mind

Post by tertiaryapocalypse » Sat Jul 06, 2024 4:20 pm

lowas has been shouted out a whole lot in this thread already but i've got to add another one to the chorus. it's got a fantastic colour palette and theme all around

land of crypts and helium has got to be my absolute favourite, though, it's so atmospheric. i'm definitely biased because my favourite characters are june and jane, but whatever. i really do like the lands we actually get to explore, i guess!
ImageImage

nepeta
Pronouns: they/them
Classpect: slyph of space

Post by nepeta » Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:03 pm

itsyaboybigBerd wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:34 am
Land of Little Cubes and Tea has the best acronym, hands down.

the Alpha kids' planets have a place in my heart because Act 6 Act 4 was one of the final "good" moments in the comic. And T Moria's "Even In Death" mix is possibly my favorite song on the whole soundtrack.
Plus the designs of those four planets is amazing, except for the Land of Crypts and Helium, that one's too gray.
even in death is fucking fire dude oh my god
-lets go buckets!!! ahhhhh

lova2
Pronouns: she

Post by lova2 » Sat Aug 03, 2024 10:21 am

Hello everyone, I am a new member here. I give my love to everyone and I am asking the admin if I can discuss this post here. This is an old conversation though. I would have a lot of respect for the admin if he replied to my comment. thank you​

Aeroplane
Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Aeroplane » Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:40 pm

lova2 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2024 10:21 am
Hello everyone, I am a new member here. I give my love to everyone and I am asking the admin if I can discuss this post here. This is an old conversation though. I would have a lot of respect for the admin if he replied to my comment. thank you​
Feel free to bump any old threads, Iova. They're all pretty stagnant at this point anyways lol.
-YOU ARE A LIAR, YOU ARE A LIAR, YOU ARE A LIAR AND YOU ARE A LIE