Broadway Karkat

Got an fandom-related project, site, or theme? Want to start one? Looking for fan meetups in your area? Post in here.
eidolonYaldabaoth

Broadway Karkat

Post by eidolonYaldabaoth » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:41 pm

I don't care if I'm, like, the only fucking person who looks at this. I want to share important news.

THERE IS ANOTHER BROADWAY KARKAT. BROADWAYSTUCK IS BACK. THEY POSTED "STRIDER BE MINE 2.0" TODAY.

:cal: FOLLOW THEM. :cal:

HERE'S ANOTHER LINK, IN CASE LINKS EMBEDDED INTO LINES OF TEXT ARE TOO MUCH FOR YOU.

https://broadway-stuck.tumblr.com/

:olliesouty:

eidolonYaldabaoth

Re: Broadway Karkat

Post by eidolonYaldabaoth » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:42 pm

Follow everyone else, of course. They're all really good, I'm just bringing up Broadway Karkat since, objectively the most popular of the Broadwaystuck songs is Karkalicious.

Aeroplane
Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Aeroplane » Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:00 pm

wat
-YOU ARE A LIAR, YOU ARE A LIAR, YOU ARE A LIAR AND YOU ARE A LIE

nepeta
Pronouns: they/them
Classpect: slyph of space
Moon: Derse

Post by nepeta » Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:11 pm

holy guacamole im one year late i would have gone bonkers for this :jadesob:
-lets go buckets!!! ahhhhh

spankety

Post by spankety » Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:00 pm

nepeta wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:11 pm
holy guacamole im one year late i would have gone bonkers for this :jadesob:
ppl making silly songs are still out there. me and the person in OP collabed like a week ago. and even if we didn't, don't let disposable social media algorithm feed make you think that something is obsolete for being... one year old, lol. :rorb:

fanmusic is still active and still needs support! it has been dismal out there for audience response for basically everyone who has ever done it except for like maybe 10 people. like, what i think might be the most impressive solo track in the fandom, has raked in.... 36 notes. in 12 years.

when i did my deep dive i cant tell you how many fucking bangers i downloaded that had just a few dozen clicks, ever, on tindeck, and then i go track down the tumblr post for it and it had like EIGHT NOTES. EIGHT