Fanventure/General Comic Classifieds

Got an fandom-related project, site, or theme? Want to start one? Looking for fan meetups in your area? Post in here.
barexamkind

Fanventure/General Comic Classifieds

Post by barexamkind » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:04 pm

Basically what it says on the tin. State your skills here (and price, if you have one!) whether they be animation, music, art, writing, or programming.

This is a place to see and contact people you might want to work with in the future.
for more bad takes and atrocious vibes, follow me on twitter!
https://twitter.com/barexamkind

rookie1978
Pronouns: any & all
Classpect: Lord of Rage
Moon: Prospit

Re: Fanventure/General Comic Classifieds

Post by rookie1978 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:55 pm

I can write pretty well and make music as a hobby. I've produced music for indie games and fangames before alongside helping them hash out/polish their story. I'd love to help you, too. I'd probably be more useful as a writer but i've got tons of music that's up for grabs although I wouldn't call a lot of it 'homestuck style'd

I work for free since I don't do any of this professionally and it'd feel wrong taking money for it

I can provide writing examples if asked
an example of my music:

Hareofhrair
Pronouns: They/them
Classpect: Can of Beans
Moon: Prospit

Re: Fanventure/General Comic Classifieds

Post by Hareofhrair » Wed Sep 11, 2024 6:30 am

Howdy! I’m Hare, and after starting and never finishing a lot of projects on my own I’ve decided I work better with a team to motivate me, lol. So I’m looking for interesting projects to get involved with!

Writing is my passion and my primary skill— I was a professional ghostwriter writing mostly romance novels for five or six years before I burned out. It does Not pay enough for the pace they expect you to maintain =_=; For an example of my work, you can check out my AO3, or message me for more professional samples.

I’m also an artist and animator, though I’m currently down a tablet and waiting to be able to afford a replacement. I’m also, if I’m being honest, just less reliable with art. My ability to produce consistently is dependent on my health, which is unpredictable. So if you’re a no deadlines, no pressure kind of operation it’s not a problem, but if you run a tight ship I’ll be a bad fit. Some examples of my art:

I also know just enough python script to get myself into trouble! I’ve made a couple of visual novels (Paradox Lost is the main one on itch.io) so if your programming needs are
relatively straightforward, I’m yer man.

Hit me up if you’ve got an idea for something cool! Being paid is nice (I could definitely use it) but I’m also open to passion projects if they interest me enough.

Looking forward to working on some cool stuff!